The additional security lock is suitable for camper body doors, rear garage doors and external hatches.
Furthermore, the HEOSafe® 1958 offers additional security for doors and hatches of mobile market, shop and food trucks.
up to five locks closing with the same key
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & SPECIFICATIONS
• The lock bar affixes behind the door frame.
• The assembly is very easy: just screw both parts together (the inner and outer housing). No further reinforcement for safe and solid installation is required.
• 5 spacer plates are included the delivery of our additional lock (Thickness: 3 x 2 mm, 2 x 8 mm for a variable adjustment between 2 and 22 mm). With the spacer plates the distance between the door frame and door can be adjusted so that the expansion space between the lock bar and interior door frame remains about 2 mm.
• The locks are suited for a door thickness from 20 up to 90 mm (using shorter or longer screws as required).
• Solid but light-weighted by using aluminium pressure die casting.
• Special cylinder for the security locks with protective cap, robust reversible key.
• The HEOSystem has been developed to open and close all locks with the „single-key system“.
• Close the door. Position the inner part of the lock at the wanted height at the edge of the door. Please take care that the distance between the door frame and the rubber seal should be at least 3 mm. Open and close the door to see if everything matches. If not adapt the height of the housing till it does. Now mark the upper and lower edge of the inner lock (picture 1)
• Disassemble the inner lock (remove the two screws M5 x 7 mm) (picture 2) and hold the inner plate between the two marks you made. Mark the 5 drill holes (4 for the fixing of the plate, the middle one for the grief stem (picture 3 and 4).
• Drill the holes with a 6 mm bit precisely (picture 6) and check once more (the best way to do this is by taking the seal from the outer lock and hold it at the outside of the door.
• From the outside you drill now with a drill bit of 12 mm into the pre-drilled holes for the screws but not deeper than 22 mm (picture 7). This measure increases even more the stability of the complete locking system.
• The hole for the grief stem is additionally completely drilled with a 20 mm bit.
• Adjust the inner part with the spacer plates so that a distance between door frame and bolt (in closed door position) is approx.2 mm (picture 8).
• Put the outer lock part in place (picture 9)
• Screw the inner plate with the spacer plates lightly tight so that they keep in place (picture 10).
• Insert the grief stem the inner plate. Mark the outstanding part of the grief stem and cut it of (the length of the grief stem should justified exactly to the small driver pins(picture 11 upto 13).
• If everything fits, tighten the screws. Do not use an electrical screw driver!
• Basically, the closing direction is clockwise.
• By turning the bolt work by 180°, you can simply change is into anti-clockwise (picture 14).
For any further information, we remain at your entire service: firstname.lastname@example.org