The lock HEOSafe® 1742 is an additional security lock for the exterior lock with door handle type HARTAL-ARCH.
Assembly without any additional drilling or screwing
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FOR USE
• Open the additional security lock with your key.
• Push the security lock upwards; now you can use the exterior lock and the handle.
• You can secure the exterior lock again by pushing the additional lock downwards and lock.
• When the additional lock is closed with the key, the exterior lock can not be locked nor can you move the handle.
• The additional can only be used from the outside. Always keep a key at hand! Risk of being shut out!
• Open the exterior lock.
• Remove both small covers on the inside of the door. Unscrew and remove the 5 screws. Remove the exterior lock completely and don’t remove the original seal.
• Assemble the basic plate of the additional lock on to the exterior lock.
• Remove the adhesive tape carefully from the housing of the additional lock (spring!).
• Push the lock inside and shove the housing in to the guidance rails of the basic plate. Please take care that the rubber seal of the exterior lock is not damaged.
• Put the exterior lock together with the additional lock in the drilled openings in the door and screw the complete lock again. Pay attention!:The screws should be tighten constant and easily.
• Check the smooth running of the additional lock in the guidance rails of the basic plate.
For any further information, we remain at your entire service: email@example.com.