Assembly on the inner frame of the door
1 pair of locks (1 x left and 1 x right) with 4 keys + Additional part (bolt stop B-pillar)
tTurning knob with cylinder lock
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Push the knob down and turn it to close or open the door.
• The turning knob blocks as soon as the lock is closed or unlocked completely.
• Turning the key fixes the current position of the turning knob: locked or unlocked.
• Position the lock at the inner frame of the door. The distance between the body of the lock and the B-pillar should be approx. 3 mm.
• At the height of the bolt, push the rubber seal between the B-pillar and the plastic cover.
• The lock, with the bolt turned completely out, should be positioned so that the bolt touches the plastic cover.
• Now mark carefully the drill holes.
• Remove the lock again, and drill the holes with a drill bit of 3,2 mm.
• Take a 4 mm Allen® key and fix the lock with the special sheet metal taping screws.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
After finishing the assembly, close the door carefully and pay attention the HEOSafe® lock passes the rubber seal without any difficulty.
For any further information, we remain at your entire service: email@example.com