The lock is integrate in the door handle
1 pair of locks (1 x left and 1 x right)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Push the knob down and turn it to close or open the door.
• The turning knob blocks as soon as the lock is closed or unlocked completely.
• Lift the arm-rest and remove it.
• Screw off the screw with a Torx® TX 30.
• Demount the basic plate from the complete assembled lock which we delivered. To avoid that any small parts (screws / compressions springs) get lost, turn the knob out completely and press both parts (basic plate and the remaining lock part) together when you unfasten the two screws.
• Position the basic plate into the arm-rest and fix it with the supplied screw (using an 5 mm Allen® key).
• Now position the remaining locking part on the basic plate and fix it on the plate with the two screws. Pay attention that the pen slides into the opening for the pen in the basic plate.
• Position the complete lock now into the arm-rest and drill a hole with a boring bit of 2 mm. Fix the complete lock with the supplied screw into the arm-rest.
• At the position of the bolt barrel, push the rubber seal between the B-pillar and the cover of the B-pillar (frame).
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION WITH THE ADDITIONAL PART FOR THE MODELS 2014 - …
ADDITIONAL PART (BOLT STOP B-PILLAR) FOR THE MOUNTING ON FIAT DUCATO 250 / 290, PEUGEOT BOXER, CITROëN JUMPER / 2014 - ...
At the height of the barrel, push the rubber seal at the B-pillar between the edge profile and the plastic cover. Put the additional part at the correct position and screw it on to the plastic cover of the B-pillar. If you close the lock and the barrel is not completely interlocked, then cut out the inner part of the additional part out of the plastic cover.
For a visually appealing finish, you can cut the rubber seal at the upper and bottom side of the outer frame of the additional part.
This part should also be applied for the DUCATO 250 produced from 2014 onwards. Even in the DUCATO 250 (2006 - 2013) you can use this part to enlarge the grip of the barrel when closing the lock. Prof, if the distance between lock and keder is approx. 5-6 mm. The only difference is, that you have to cut out the rubber seal completely to the border of the edge profile.
By cutting out the inner counter, the inner part where the barrel inserts becomes deeper so that the complete system obtains an even larger stability.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION OF THE LOCK WHEN REMIS IV IS MOUNTED:
• Cut out the printed jig (right or left as required).
• Position the jig at the frame of the REMIS IV. The two arrows on the jig should correspond with the two gaps in the arm-rest.
• Fix the jig by putting double-faced adhesive tape. Take care that you get a 90° angle between the upper edge of the jig and the frame.
• Cut out the indicated line on the jig, using a Dremel® sawing plate up to 20 mm. By using this small cutting machine you avoid that the complete REMIS IV has to be removed.
• Remove the arm-rest after cutting and continue the assembly as described on page 12/13.
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOMETIC-SP300-BLACKOUT:
At the DOMETIC SP300 blackout, the mounting hole for assembly of the blackout is on the line of the sawing template. This will usually be cut under the screw. If it is possible and there is room for maneuvering, move the blackout a little bit upwards. In this way the screwing hole remains intact. If this is not possible, make sure that the screwing remains possible, even if a part of the recess is sawn off. The cover of the screw connection must also be adapted (sanded off) and fixed in the recess with the help of an adhesive.