Assembly with the screws of the door handle
1 pair of locks (1 x left and 1 x right)
Turning knob with bolt
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
• Push the knob down and turn it to close or open the door.
• The turning knob blocks as soon as the lock is closed or unlocked completely.
• Remove the screws from the door handle with a 5 mm Allen® key.
• Position the lock between the door frame and door handle.
• Tighten the screws again.
After finishing the assembly, close the door carefully and pay attention the HEOSafe® lock passes the rubber seal without any difficulty.
If the distance is only very small or if the rubber seal is even pushed inwards, the seal can be damaged between the door frame and lock.
This should be avoided and following measures should be taken:
• Check if the rubber seal has been positioned correctly.
• If the rubber seal is correctly on its place, remove the seal from the frame and bent at the height of the lock the metal frame inwards by using a pair of pincers. The rubber seal is relocated and can no longer be damaged.
• If the bolt can’t be closed or if the distance between bolt and B-pillar is too large, the door needs to be adjusted.